(mgp-users 00285) Re: MagicPoint 1.07a

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Lionel Cons wrote:

> Running
> 	./configure --enable-gif
> the compilation fails badly (for instance on Red Hat Linux 6.1):

Lionel,

  Perhaps this won't help you, but I'll offer it anyway. I'm running RH 6.1
and I downloaded and installed the rpm from the mgp web site. The version is
991206, and I have no idea how that relates to 1.07a. However, it installed
flawlessly and works.

  Because I just figured out the fonts and ~/.mgprc issues, I've just
started to work with the application. It is letting me assemble a talk I'll
be giving in a couple of weeks so it meets all of my current needs.

HTH,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)