(mgp-users 00214) rendering

>BTW: What is the current status concerning the rendering on different
>resolutions? The linebreaks are different sometimes for e.g.
>1024x768 and 800x600. This is a little bit annoying. Is there a chance
>to work around this?

	Length metric in presentation file is relative to screen size, so
	we have a good chance for screen-size independent presentation file.
	When we render those letters, we respect length given from rendering
	engine.  Therefore, if rendering engine returns different result due
	to float-> int conversion, it may appear differently.

	Example: Rendering engine returned "this letter should be 8 pixels"
	when we are on 800x600 screen.  The rendering engine should return
	10.24 pixels when we are on 1024x768 screen, however, as we can't
	render 0.24 pixels onto screen, we end up with 10 pixels or 11 pixels.

	I think we can't do much about it.

itojun