(mgp-users 00188) Re: Fonts anf mgp

>> I have read all the available documentation for mgp, and I am still
>> not able to get nice smooth looking fonts. :-(
>> I run a Red Hat 6.1 with FreeType and xfs and mgp-1.06a. I have tried
>> with the ttf fonts suggested in the default.mgp file (cmXXX.ttf) and had
>> no luck.

	If you would like to have antialiasing, you need to use freetype
	library directly from magicpoint, not via xfs.
	Possible gotchas:
	- If you do not have -DFREETYPE in your Imakefile, "configure" script
	  failed to find your freetype library.
	- You need to configure truetype font path by using %tfdir directive,
	  or specify full pathname to %tfont.

itojun