(mgp-users 00180) 'mgp' on Digital Unix/Tru64

I have been trying to build magicpoint-1.06a on an AlphaServer running
Digital Unix (aka Tru64 Unix).  I took care of one simple problem by
removing the `Z' option for all invocations of `ar'.

This finally provided an executable file, `mgp'.  However, upon running
it using:
		mgp -o samples/sample.mgp

it promptly aborted with a "Floating exception" error.

The above were the results using DEC's `cc'.  I tried using `gcc', and
got the following error message:

	Unresolved:
	__builtin_va_start

when trying to link the `mgp' executable.

Has anyone else successfully built MagicPoint on Digital Unix?

Any help will be most appreciated!

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj@cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj