(mgp-users 00161) 1.05a and xsystem

Thanks for the new version - it seems to have fixed all the stability problems
I was having, and also the make files work better.  However, %xsystem crashes
my window manager:

Systems: Linux kernel 2.0.35 libc5 and Linux kernel 2.0.36 glibc.  Both using
kwm (one version 0.11, I don't know the other one off hand).

(1) mgp sample.mgp

(2) 13g (to page 13)

(3) n
*X crashes*

The same happens if I replace (2) and (3) by simply 14g (i.e. jomp straight to
the %xsample)

Using a different wondow manager (twm) I don't get the X-server crashes any
more, but the combination of %system and %xsystem crashes magicpoint:

(1) mgp sample.mgp

(2) 13g

(3) n

(4) p

(5) n
*mgp crashes*
error message:

X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  14 (X_GetGeometry)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x3800009
  Serial number of failed request:  250

Stephen Cornell          cornell@zoo.cam.ac.uk         Tel/fax +44-1223-336644
University of Cambridge, Zoology Department, Downing Street, CAMBRIDGE CB2 3EJ