> >On my system:
> >	Intel P166 MMX
> >	Redhat Linux 5.2
> >	XFree86 3.3.3
> >	S3Virge (VX?)
> >	KDE 1.1
> >	MagicPoint 1.04a
> >the following page:
>
> 	Thanks for the bug reports, we have beta-release snapshot which may
> 	already solve your problems.  please visit
> 	ftp://sh.wide.ad.jp/pub/WIDE/mgp-snap/ if you have some time.

Thanks for the pointer... Let's say I had the time;-)

I just downloaded mgp-snap-990301.tar.gz and compiled it.

(1) mgp2ps: same bug (wrong size)
(2) same X11 fault with the small file I sent.
(3) -G option does not work.
(4) "G" (toggled from mgp) does not work on last slide as reported.
(5) I tried to run sample/sample-fr.mgp
    - there is a typo line 39: %rmcutin -> %rcutin
    - once fixed, it coredumps on the second or third page:
      "Floating point exception (core dumped)"

However I noticed that accentuated characters (é...) are not considered
anymore by mgp as word separators! This is great, because I was to report
this one!;-)

I have improved my language to mgp convertor (Perl/Java/Fortran...), I
might consider distributing it if someone is interested...

Have a nice day,

Fabien.