(mgp-users 00108) bug report (and fix) for mgp2ps

Font sizes do not seem compatible between mgp and mgp2ps.

MagicPoint is 1.04a, compiled with Freetype-1.2.

With mgp and a "size 5, vgap 30" default for the content, I have 16 lines
per slide available under the title. great.

When translated by mgp2ps, only 13 can be shown, indepently of the
selected font. This is quite annoying for me because I cannot use the
same source for slides and hard copies.

Now it seems to work GREAT if the size is decremented everywhere...

	size 7 -> size 6
	size 6 -> size 5
	size 5 -> size 4
	size 4 -> size 3

thus I guess there is a systematic bias somewhere, either in mgp or in
mgp2ps.

Based on this remark, I updated line 490 of print.c to

		char_size = window_height * (cp->cti_value-1) / 100;

instead of

		char_size = window_height * cp->cti_value / 100;

and now it looks fine, although it's rather a kludge;-)

Fabien.