(mgp-users 00037) Re: antialiasing

hi, reading the instructions a bit more in detail,
i compled the freetype library (freetype-1.2pre2).

also, let me point out that before that, i have a
true type font server running and x is aware of
it and gimp uses it very happily. i'd like to take
advantage of it as well under magicpoint.

so i compiled magincpoint with the freetype library and
now, while it runs just the same as before (i.e. very
ungly fonts), i get a ton of messages like this ...
can you help??

tfc_setfont: font name not given, fail