(mgp-users 00013) Re: Time-based advance of mgp pages?

OK, it works.  I have taken the liberty of patching mgp to add the following:

%advance  <n>
        sets automatic time-based advanced at end of page.  Defaults to 0,
meaning to wait for keyboard/mouse click

%goto <n>
        Goto to page <n> and resume display.  Minimum 1.

%pause [n]
        Pause n seconds.   n=0 means to wait indefinitely for keypress or mouse
click.  Defaults to 0.

I have tested these with ordinary slides.  I have not yet debugged them for
html, though I believe that can be done without too much difficulty.

I will forward the patches to you [Itojun] for you to use as you please.  I feel
they add more useful features to a very good program and hope that you will
consider them.

Thanks for your suggestions!

All the best,
Walter