[mgp-users 1480] mgp problem

Hi Yoshifumi,

I built and used the prerelease mgp and for the most part it worked as
expected.  A couple of things:

1.  I gather freetype2 support still isn't included.  I got a bunch of
compile errors with it enabled.  Passing --disable-freetype fixes this,
as with previous versions.

2.  This is actually an old problem, but I had to comment out a line in
image/jpeg.c:

      if(verbose)
	fprintf(stderr,"Pipeline controller messed up.Continuing...\n");
==>      // ERREXIT(cinfo->emethods, "Pipeline controller messed up");
    }

This gets triggered on some images I have (I haven't been able to figure
out why) and would exit.  Commenting out the exit doesn't seem to cause
any trouble and the image displays properly.

David