[mgp-users 1474] spelling in RELNOTES

I downloaded the latest snapshot of mgp, thank you so much! Although I have not tried
yet, during reading of the RELNOTES file and SYNTAX file I see that in the former
the new feature \"-lotate\" is written, but on checking in syntax, as I expected, it
is there given as \"-rotate\". I suspect this is the same feature (also, \"angel\" should
be \"angle\" in the SYNTAX file). I will report how mgp works for me later.

Regards, Gernot

--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Find out how something works, to know its functionality and limits