[mgp-users 01460] [1.11b] %lcutin trouble

I've a couple of problems with %lcutin:

* The animations triggered by %lcutin do flicker on my system (Pentium M
  1.6 GHz, Radeon 9000 with ATI drivers).  Is there some way to enable
  double buffering or similar in order to get rid of the flickering?

* Consider the following example (before "Bar" there needs to be a tab):

  %tab 1 size 5
  %page
  Foo
      Bar

  If I add %lcutin before "Bar", then suddenly "Bar" appears in the
  default font size, not in font size 5 anymore.  A bug? Or, am I doing
  something wrong?

--
Felix E. Klee