[mgp-users 01364] Re: Transparency of image background

Thanks for reply,

> As a work around, you can avoid using ITRUE image by add -colors
> option for %newimage directive.

Yes - I noticed this. But I would still like to be able to cause grayscale eps
images to render without background transparency so all plots have white
background.

> In recent versions, you need to add -U option to invoke external programs
> from mgp for security reasons.

Oh - sorry for missing this.

Clem

Clem Pryke - Assistant Professor - Astronomy and Astrophysics
University of Chicago,
Room 130, LASR, 933 East 56th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Tel: 773 702-7853  Fax: 773 702-6645  email: pryke@focus.uchicago.edu