[mgp-users 01249] How to create two areas?

Greetings.

I want some left justified text to show up on the right corner of my slide. And I want to be able to write text on the same level too.

  For instance:

                       Introduction                    Corporation XYZ
                           to                          www.xyz.com
                        MagicPoint

How do I do that? I tried with %area to accomplish this, but with no luck. Actually, the %area command I tried simply ignores the X offset which puzzles me.

But since I do not know the screen size in advance, I would like to avoid the %area command since it requires to specify width and area, and I doubt it supports negative offset to suggest an offset from the other side, like X allows.

  Ideally, a %position <xoffset> <yoffset> command would be nice.

%% Place next text at offset 10 from the right and 10 from the top
%position -10 10
%left
Corportation XYZ
www.xyz.com
%position 0 10
%center
Introduction
MagicPoint.

Following, my attempt with %area:

%default 1 bgrad 25 25 128 45 1 "blue" "blue2" "black" "black" "black" "black" "blue"
%page
%charset "iso8859-1"

%size 2
%mark
%% This does not work!  The Xoffset remains at 0.
%area 200 200 30 40
Hans Deragon
Deragon Informatique inc.
Consultant en informatique
www.deragon.biz
hans@deragon.biz

%again
%area 200 200 30 20
%center
%size 4
Introduction à
%size 7
Glade

Thanks,
Hans Deragon
--
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source:
http://www.deragon.biz            http://swtmvcwrapper.sourceforge.net