[mgp-users 01201] How change title-bar for MGP Window?

This is probably more of an X11 question than a MagicPoint one,
but here goes anyway. 8-}

I want several tiny MagicPoint windows on my X11 screen, with
each having a distinct name that I specify in its title-bar.
That will let me choose which one to expand and display by
its name.  Can somebody tell me how to get those title-bars
customized?  Right now, they *all* say "MagicPoint"!

I tried making links (and even copies) to the mgp executable
with different names, in the hope that those link-names would
show up, but that didn't work.

Incidentally, I'm giving several presentations at next week's
Perl conference in Boca Raton, Florida.  In connection
with that, I'll be leading a "Birds of a Feather" session
for MagicPoint users (many of the other speakers use it),
to discuss ways to make MagicPoint easier to use.  I'll be
happy to report the ideas we come up with back to the list.

To learn more about this Perl conference, see
www.yapc.org/America and yapc.kwiki.org.

-Tim
| Tim Maher (206) 781-UNIX  (866) DOC-PERL  (866) DOC-UNIX   |
| CEO, JAWCAR ("Just Another White Camel Award Recipient")   |
| tim(AT)Consultix-Inc.Com  TeachMeUnix.Com  TeachMePerl.Com |
|  Watch for my Book: "Minimal Perl for Shell Programmers"   |