[mgp-users 01103] Re: Example slides / Magicpoint Ring

  Hello,

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 12:26:11AM +0100, Stephane Lentz wrote:
# Hi,
#
# The mailing-list is really still ...
# (BTW how many subscribers to this list ?)
# I'm wondering also if it's not related to Magicpoint
# lack of media exposure.

  Here, I just added minor exposure by pointing to www.mew.org from my
homepage and putting there the .mgp slides from my PhD defence (uses
preprocessed embedded latex).

  Cheers,

  Etienne

# Maybe giving more details  on http://www.mew.org/mgp/
# about Magicpoint usage (listing Projects/People using it)
# would help a lot.
#
# There are some nice looking slides done with Magicpoint that could be
# listed :
#
# Name:OpenBSD Project Status