[mgp-users 01083] linux-logo.gif display problem

Hi,

I am just trying out magicpoint.  I was very happy to get True Type fonts
working by adding the tfdir in .mgprc (README files are a good thing.)  The
fonts look beautiful.

I am using the gradient-example00.mgp as a base for an up comming
presentation.  Now the problem is the background of linux-logo.gif is not
transparent.  Tux looks great but he has a square purple background around
him?  The Gallery from the magicpoint website shows Tux with a transparent
backround.  What do I need to do to get this transparent background.

Pat