[mgp-users 01080] Re: Cygwin

I tried to generate HTML files from a presentation using the binary
provided in the link below, but I got a core dump. I can play the
presentation without problems (at least the one I tested).
Nelio Alves
Equifax do Brasil - System Analyst
+55 -11 3016-6180
nalves@equifax.com.br

                    Luigi Rizzo
                    <rizzo@icir.or       To:     nalves@equifax.com.br
                    g>                   cc:     mgp-users@mew.org
                                         Subject:     Re: [mgp-users 01077] Cygwin
                    12/08/2002
                    15:43

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 02:38:11PM -0300, nalves@equifax.com.br wrote:
> Hi list..
>
> Is it possible to compile mgp under cygwin? I´m having some troubles with
> the libraries...

there is an old version which we ported to windows, using a
custom library to map X11 calls in to windws graphics calls.
See http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/mgpm/ you'll find both
sources and binaries and more.

           cheers
           luigi