From: Chris Ball <chris@void.printf.net>
Subject: [mgp-users 01068] Yelloww TOC text.
Date: 17 Jul 2002 01:36:18 +0100

chris> Hi, all.
chris>
chris> I'm giving a presentation[1] on using MagicPoint later this week.  When
chris> using the TOC, though, the foreground text is bright yellow; and given
chris> that my presentation has a white background, it's unreadable.
chris>
chris> Where (other than mgp's source :-) can I set the %fore of the table of
chris> contents that appears when you hold down control?
chris>
chris> Thanks,
chris>
chris> - Chris.
chris>   [1]:  Well, a meta-presentation.
chris> --
chris> $a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
chris>  "Blessings to the chap who invented ice cream, ginger-pop and the rest!
chris>  I'd rather invent things like that any day than rockets and bombs."
chris>    -- Julian, "Five on Finniston Farm"
chris>