[mgp-users 00952] "special" fonts in mgp?

Hello folks,

Since I'm Norwegian it would be nice to be able to display the "special
norwegian (nordic) fonts (æøå)" in MagickPoint presentations. With my
current setup/configuration this fonts is just omitted by mgp. I wonder
how I could fix this? or where to find the information I need for this.
Maybe I have to install other true-type fonts or?

My system is RH 7.3 with ttfonts-1.0-9 installed
(tfdir "/usr/share/fonts/default/TrueType")

Best
Grunde