[mgp-users 00918] Problems embedding apps in presentations

Hello,
I'm just starting playing with MagicPoint and from (the sparse)
documentation I've been able to find MagicPoint seems to be "just the
thing I want"...

But I'm not able to embed other applications (like mplayer) in
presentations. Even the suplied sample.mgp in the source distribution
doesn't work right when embedding xeyes or xclock (with %system or
%xsystem). The apps seems to start
thoug but they are not visible on the screen. From the FAQ I got the
understanding that my window-manager could be the problem. I've tryed
several thoug (sawfish, fvwm2, twm) but it still doesn't work.

My system is RH-linux 7.3, sawfish-1.0.1-9 and mgp version 1.09a.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Best regards
Grunde

-----