[mgp-users 00875] Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair the Legal Way

Title: Credit Repair Made Simple by Brian Eichhorn
DISCLAIMER

CREDIT REPAIR SECRETS EXPOSED

DO NOT PAY SOMEONE TO REPAIR YOUR CREDIT UNTIL YOU READ THIS BOOK!

"It is estimated that over 1/3 of all credit reports contain errors that may cause a loan application to be denied."

Credit Repair Made Simple

The Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair Book by Brian Eichhorn

Order Now!! Only $12.95 plus shipping.

  • What is a credit report?
  • What factors determine my credit score?
  • How do I remove derogatory items from my credit report?
  • Why do lenders use my credit score to qualify me for a loan?
  • What do I need to know about cosigning for someone?
  • How does divorce affect my credit?
  • How do I read my credit report?
  • How can I start repairing my credit?
  • What should I say in my letters to the credit bureaus?
  • How do I negotiate my debts?
  • What are my rights?

and much, much more.

ISBN: 0-9700607-0-x

126 Pages

Order Now!! Only $12.95 plus shipping.

About the Author

Author Brian Eichhorn signs copies of "Credit Repair Made Simple" at a recent book signing at Books-A-Million.

Brian Eichhorn graduated from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a  BS in Economics. After managing one of the most successful mortgage firms in Savannah, GA, he saw a need to help people improve their own credit. He realizes bankruptcy and other debt repayment plans are not always the best options, and that people have the power to improve their own credit.

Order Now!! Only $12.95 plus shipping.

Tips on improving your credit report, credit repair sample letters, and how to receive a free credit report.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. We have obtained your email address from an opt-in list broker. We do not want to continue sending you email if you do not want to receive it. All remove requests will be honored immediately. Please click here to opt-out of future mailings. We apologize for any inconvenience.