[mgp-users 00773] Problem with MagicPoint1.09 and mng-animations

Hi group,

since I encountered various problems with the %system and %xsystem command
(positioning / decoration) I was very interested in the %anim command (since
1.08). I created some mng-animations (see below) and created a simple .mgp
file including just one page and the %anim command. However, the animation
was never played correctly, either I only could see the first frame or I just
saw a white square...

I tried MagicPoint1.09 and the snapshot from 21 Januar.  libmng is 1.0.0
(SuSE 7.3).

The mng's were created with convert (ImageMagick) based on animated gifs
(from gimp 1.0.2) and on mpeg (mpeg2decode), e.g.:
convert movie.mpeg movie.mng
which gives just the first frame of the animation in mgp.

I also tried
convert movie.mpeg +compress movie.mng
which gives a white square

In any case I was able to watch the movie with animate.

Does anybody have an idea what's going wrong??

Michael