[mgp-users 00755] How to add iso-8859-2 encoding to mgp2ps?

Hi All,

I appreciate mgp as a really very nice tool for presentations.
Unfortunately I often speak to Polish auditory, and have to use
slides with iso-8859-2 characters. Mgp itself behaves great
with this chars, but sometimes I need to print materials for
students too, and that's where I fall into problems.
The mgp2ps does not support iso-8859-2 encoding (yet?).
I inspected the sources and found the latin1dev array.
Is it sufficient to add the similar array for iso-8859-2
encoding, and add the definitions to "encodings" array?
What about the fonts?
Has someone tried to adopt mgp2ps to work with "ogonkify"
package?

--
			TIA & Regards,
			Wojciech M. Zabolotny

If the dynamic growth is the sign of healthiness.
then a cancer is the healthiest part of the body...