[mgp-users 00750] Colored EPS image bug(?)

Hi!

I am using magicpoint-1.09a on Linux MD-7.0 and I have found that when
using EPS files that are colored then white color is always transparent
and all other colors are as they are. I can see that this is a
feature. But when a colored EPS file contains black and white lines (that
is quite common) and the magicpoint background color is black
(default) then one cannot distinguish between white and black lines, they
are both black ?!:( An example is included in the end of this file.

If EPS file is grayscaled, then black lines are transformed to white lines
and vice versa, this gives correctly looking result.

My question is, would it be possible to do that also for colored EPS
files? That is, to do the same conversion for colored EPS files: black to
white, white to black (or is it more general?: black to foreground color
and white to background color), and all other colors remain the same?
What do you think?

Regards,
	Pearu

#File test.mgp
%%%%%%%%%%%%% PAGE %%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%page
%newimage -xscrzoom 40 "epsbug.eps"
%size 5
You should see blue,white,green,black,red lines.
But in magicpoint-1.09a I see blue,black,green,black,red lines.

#File epsbug.eps
%!PS-Adobe-
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 200 130
20 setlinewidth