[mgp-users 00676] Problems generating postcript version...

Hi all!!

	I am having some problems generating a postscript version of my slides with
MagicPoint. The question is that when I use mgp2ps over my file, all the
images, which are eps files do not get reduced at all and they do not fit in
the slide. In my mgp source file I am entering the images like:

%center, newimage -zoom 60 "Probe_histogram.eps"

but then it seems that the conversion to PS cares nothing about the zoom
value!! Is there a way to circumvent this?

Thanks in advance!!

/Nacho
--
Department of Microelectronics and Information Technology
Royal Institute of Technology