(mgp-users 00556) Re: Opening extensions .tar?

Dalmiro Maia wrote:

> > I just learned from Rich that I must have Linux, which I do not.
>
> Has anyone tried mgp in other flavors of Unix? i was thinking on trying
> to install it+freetype on Sun runing solaris, and would like to know
> if anyone has tried it before.

I have built/run mgp on a Solaris 2.5.1 machine (Ultra 10).

It runs okay, but the colors seem to be messed up.  Even running
with it's own colormap, it doesn't seem to allocate colors
correctly.  I haven't pursued it, though.

--
Bob Haddleton
bobh@lucent.com