(mgp-users 00499) Re: massive changes....

Thats really great to see news.  I will check it out and try to use
it in out project.

However, (and this is before I go a actually look at this XSL thing)
why not just have mgp use XML natively and save the translation AND
the entire custom parser inside of mgp?

It's a big step I know...

sam

--