(mgp-users 00471) Re: sample presentationsdon´t run

Yoshifumi Nishida wrote:

> From: Sven Garbade <garbade@psy.uni-muenchen.de>
> Subject: (mgp-users 00463) sample presentations don´t run
> Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:33:01 +0900
>
> garbade> $ mgp tutorial.mgp
> garbade> Can't open vffont minsl (vfcap=/etc/vfontcap)
> garbade>
> garbade> What wen't wrong?
>
> Please Try
>
> %mgp -xvflib tutorial.mgp

This do the trick! Many thanks. MagicPoint is a realy great presentation
program! Maybe there is a problem with my vflib (it´s installed), or
magicpoint can't use it. Is there a default location where mgp looks for
it? On my debian system it´s in /usr/share/VFlib/3.6.8.

Reagrds, Sven