(mgp-users 00415) Re: %system command in Magicpoint playing up

>I am preparing a presentation or two in Magicpoint. Magicpoint rocks!
>The %system command is playing up on me ... It is supposed to bring up the
>command as a window infront of the slide ...
>However, it is bringing up the X application behind the slide, which is not
>quite right :-)
>Has anyone experienced this?

	the behavior of %system and %xsystem is highly affected by window
	managers.

	- what is your window manager?
	- don't you have autoraise configured for some of the windows?
	- what kind of command line option did you give to magicpoint?
		-o, -g, whatever

itojun