(mgp-users 00408) landscape slides

Hi all mgp'ers,

Is there a way to get mgp's presentation in landscape ?
- I have to make overheads from my presentation and because I want to
include the background gradients too - my only way of doing it is to
generate html output and print that on overheads (please correct me if
that's not right - is it possible to use mg2ps WITH background
gradients?)

So - unfortunately the presentation is more protrait like than landscape

Any suggestions ?

thx
-thomas
--
Sicheritz Ponten Thomas E.  CBS, Department of Biotechnology
thomas@biopython.org        The Technical University of Denmark

	De Chelonian Mobile ... The Turtle Moves ...