(mgp-users 00391) Re: Some magic point questions/comments/bugs

>i had noticed this problem in the past too and thought it was because
>of the quality of the font (it was a handmade one). it was not slanted,
>thought. will send it out soon (i have to receover my old hard drive too).

	before you go into trouble with old hard drive,
	the problem is like this:
	- if you use very slanted font, when we render "f" in "fox", the
	  topmost curve in "f" will go into the same x-axis that "o" will be
	  in.  in this case, the topmost curve in "f" will be mistakenly
	  cleared (painted with background color) when we render the "o" letter.

itojun