(mgp-users 00385) Re: Some magic point questions/comments/bugs

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Dean S. Messing wrote:

> Note these are microscoft ttf fonts from the windows 98/Office 2000
> distribution.  If you like, I can supply you with the particular fonts
> that render poorly as well as a screen dump so you can see for yourself.
> Let me know.

Dean,

  FWIW, I'm not a font fancier, so I use only about a half dozen at most.
Font styles, that is. Anyway, I bought the Bitstream 500 font disk which has
everything we use in both PostScript Type1 and True Type. It's quite handy
to have the same fonts in both flavors, and for $40 or $50 (I forget just
how much I paid for it about 4 years ago) it was a great buy.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)