(mgp-users 00363) Re: image manipulation

Christopher C Cummins wrote:

> I have a postscript file that needs to be rotated for inclusion in an *.mgp presentation.
> Where can I get information about the commands for rotating and scaling and other image manipulations?
> Help much appreciated!

With %image or %newimage you can't rotate the images. If you can not generate a new postsript file with the other orientation I
have only one Idea:
Use 'pstoedit' to create an xfig file. Then edit the file with xfig to get the items in the right orientation and save from xfig
as ps or eps.

Here are the relevant links to the software:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/1958/pstoedit/

http://www.xfig.org/

Hope this helps. Maybe someone else has a much better Idea?

--
David