(mgp-users 00359) Problem with generated Postscript

Hi,

I recently made a presentation with MagicPoint and displaying this presentation
with mgp works fine.
I'd like to print the slides so I tried mgp2ps. Note that I wrote this
presentation in French so I need 8 bits characters.

I encounter a problem with all French-specific characters (accents) that
are replaced with strange characters or blanks (only in the ps). Does it
come from fonts ?

Any idea ?

Thanks.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@IDEALX.com>

| IDEALX - Open Source Engineering / Ingénierie Open Source |
| http://IDEALX.com                                         |