(mgp-users 00345) Re: problem with %system

This is my backup plan, but it looks more professional as full screen
without the window borders at the edge.  And yes, I've tried switching
to borderless style after launching magicpoint, but it always leaves a
little gap at the top of the screen where the border would have been,
and there is no way to move or resize a borderless window.  If someone
could figure out how to run "mgp -o" as a borderless window that exactly
fills the screen, that would solve the problem to.

THanks for the help,
Aseem

--
Aseem Agarwala			  wp: +32-2-740-0753