(mgp-users 00321) Re: conversion from latex ..

Anders,

This looks great and is the kind of program I was looking for.
I don't have much C skills but can compile and hack if necessary.
I did not know that one could do all this with 'C'.

My next goal will be to see if I can convert my seminar/foils
latex talks to magicpoint. (maybe it already exists??)

Thanks again and this is a great tool.
Ramprasad

PS: Perhaps this could go into the 'contrib' area of the distribution.