(mgp-users 00297) Re: Changing text colour or style within a line?

I found the results of "cont" are not always as one would expect.
What I tried to do was to get a logo in the first line at the
right end. If the second line is a bar then with the second line
is drawn much higher and mixed with the first line.
I'm still trying to find out whats wrong in my case.

David.

--
Dr. David Bauer
GenProfile AG, Max-Delbrueck-Center, Erwin-Negelein-Haus