(mgp-users 00155) Re: Newbie question: getting going

At around Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:00:46 +0900,
 Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> may have mentioned:

> I just downloaded, built and installed MagicPoint. I want to use it as my
> business presentation software. However, I cannot figure out how to get
> started!
>
> I cannot find any docs or tutorial and would really like a pointer to where
> to read to get going.

i found going through the sample presentations in sample/ to be pretty
helpful -- both viewing the presentation files as presentations
(e.g. mgp sample.mgp) and looking at the source for the presentations.

following the presentation sample/sample.mgp is kind of an intro/tutorial.

hope this helps a bit.