(mgp-users 00098) the hard way from .mgp to .pdf

I would like to turn some mgp slides into PDF.
I therefore use ps2pdf from ghostscript (ghostscript-4.03).
The problem I face is although the postscript document is a
landscape one I always get a portrait-layout PDF document :
I have to ask people to rotate their screen to see it right :-)
Soemeone knows how can I generate a pdf document in landscape ?
Shall I consider pstill or Alladin-ghostscript instead of the
standard GNU ghostscript ?

Any advice ?

Thanks,

Stephane.