[mgp-users-jp 01194] RE: Learn more about how we use your information,

The Contractors State License Board thanks you for submitting your email
inquiry.  The Information Center will make every effort to respond to your
question(s) within 10 business days.  If you need immediate assistance,
please try our Interactive Voice Response System at 1-800-321-2752 (toll
free) or (916)255-3900.  Thank you in advance for your patience as we do
our best to get you the information you need promptly.