[mgp-users-jp 01120] Skydiving in Egypt? (just making sure you're listening)

Title: "`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

You received this email because you signed up with one of Rocket Media' s websites or you signed up with a party that has contracted with Rocket Media. To unsubscribe from our future mailing, please click heredthoaikkcgtvevslyaqwhjmwphpibargtyutjiglodkvyf
"Would it be a problem if I'm angry most of the time?"