[mgp-users-jp 01059] REF: CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY.

ATTN:REF: CONFIDENTIAL.

BUISNESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$42.462M(FORTY-TWO
MILLION,FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS) & BUISNESS PARTNERSHIP.

Dear sir,

First,i must solicit your strictest confidents in this transaction,this is by virtue of its nature as been utterly confidential and top secret as you were introduced as i search for a trustworthy person abroad.

We are top officials from the Federal Ministry of
Works & Housing(FMW&H),Federal Ministry of Finance and the presidency,making up the contract review
panel(CRP) set up by the Federal Government of
Nigeria to review contracts awarded by the past
military administration.

In the course of our work in the CRP,We discovered
that this fund which resulted from grossly over-invoiced contracts which were executed for the FMW&H during the last administation. The companies that executed the contract have been duly paid and the contracts commissioned leaving the sum of US$42.462M floating in the Escrow account of Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.

I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the panel to look for an oversea
partner to whom we could transfer the sum of
US$42.460M
by legally subcontracting the contract entitlement to
your company.this is bearing in mind that our civil
service code forbids us from owning foreign companies or running foreign accounts while in government service hence the need for an oversea company.
We have agreed that the funds will be shared thus
after it has been transfered into your account.
(1) 30% of the money will go to your account for
acting as beneficiary of the fund.
(2) 60% to us the government officials (we wish to
commence an incorporation buisness in conjunction with you.
(3) 5% has been set aside as an abstract projection to both parties for incidental expenses that may be
incured in the course of this transaction.

 All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for the smooth conclusion of the transaction
within ten to fourteen working days of conmencement
after receipt of the following information from you.
your company name,address,company details and
activities,telephone&fax number.this information will
enable us to make application and lodge claims to the
concerned ministries and agencies in favour of your
company and it is pertinent to state that this
transaction is based entirely on trust as the solar
bank draft or certified cheque drawable in any of the
Central Bank of Nigeria correspondent Bankers in
Europe is going to be made in your name.

Please acknowlegde the receipt of this letter through
the email address for now.

Yours faithfully,

Engr. Musa Akim.