[mgp-users-jp 00933] EXPOSING THE WTC BOMB PLOT

Read the link and then decide for your self. If u agrees with the research all I ask u to do is show it to your friend and family. E Mail to at least 10 people. We will soon reach all the People in the world.

Only way we can make America and its allies pay for the suffering they inflected on the humanity is to stop buying all goods made by the American companies. With out the profit they will suffer and the nation. If your not sure, don’t buy the goods. Sell your share holding and invest in gold or keep it your country currency. Try and not to keep your money in Dollars. This is the only way we can win the war and if we unite we will win and make them suffer for all the lies. Don’t forget America gives money to Israel every year to kill Muslims. They will only go to see Arab leaders when they want some thing and will lie to make them feel that they are on their side and Have no shame. Americans system and big businesses are control by the Jews.

I am a shame to say Arab governments and all the rich Muslim are supporting the Americans and their cronies.

I beg u not to buy any American goods at all and tell all your friends and family to do the same. Buy Gold, Sell Shares and the Inflated Dollars.

Make copy of the article, save it on the hard drive and distributes many copy as possible. Site may be take off, Then no one will be able to see it.

The World Trade Center Demolition
and the So-Called War on Terrorism
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wtc.html

EXPOSING THE WTC BOMB PLOT...
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/psyopnews1.htm

Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics!
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/mslp_ii.htm

The South Tower Impact
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/impact2.htm

Message Concerning Collapse of
the World Trade Center Towers
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/davidr.html

I Tried To Be Patriotic
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/mcmichael.htm

Hunt the Boeing! And test your perceptions!

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

The Waco Massacre
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/waco.html

The WTC Demolition and the War on Terrorism
http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=18897

Passport discovery
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1546000/1546927.stm

Anthrax attacks
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/audiovideo/programmes/newsnight/archive/newsid_1873000/1873368.stm

I looked at the passenger lists of those four flights. To my surprise, the lists contained none of the hijackers' names. Here are the URLs I checked

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.html
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua175.victims.html
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua93.victims.html

Why hasn't the media stressed the 4,000 Jews who did not turn up for work on Sept. 11
http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/1106/p1s1-wogi.html

The National Debt is more than $6 Trillion!
http://www.federalbudget.com/

THE MAGIC ECONOMY
http://www.dailyreckoning.com/body_index3.cfm?id=3071&tp=a

Losses of over $82 Billion
http://www.smartstockinvestor.com/commentary.html

Looming deficit crisis in U.S. bad news for world's economy
http://www.canada.com/halifax/dailynews/columnists/story.asp?id={29B55F66-3829-4285-B6BA-AC2AD7E3DABA}

GoldTrends 2
http://www.zealllc.com/2002/goldtr2.htm

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_02/ing050902.html